Submit a Response
Thank-you for taking the time to contribute to the site. Authentic Walk
is dedicated to working together to build an online resouce to help others
grow, together we are stronger and so your comments are critical. Please
use the following list as a guideline.
- You may use this to ask a question, share a story or illustration,
give an extra detail, debate a topic, share what you have been learning
through the articles, summarize and generally throw in your two-bits
- Please always use respect, love and gentleness - this response will
be read by real people made in the image of God who have real feelings
- Please keep the responses really short, about 100 words should be
the average. If you have lots of points to make then make several responses,
one for each point.
- Please use Scripture and use it with integrity. Scripture can be quoted
as (John 3:16; Mt 4:12) and it will be hyperlinked.
- If you quote books please use the format (Richard Foster, Celebration
of Discipline, p. 12) so others can enjoy that book aswell.